10 Minutes = 1 Hour in the Gym
- Fat reduction - particularly around the abdomen
- Weight loss
- Increased flexibility - one of the first things you may notice is that your body becomes more flexible. Doing various stretch positions on the plate will also lead to greater flexibility
- Decreased blood pressure
- Increased circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Increased metabolism
- I.FIT PRO can help you build more lean muscle quicker than traditional resistance exercise. This increased lean muscle has the potential to boost your resting metabolic rate (RMR) so you burn more calories – even at rest!
- Toned and tightened skin
- Reduced cellulite - research shows that just 3 sessions a week can help to reduce cellulite on your thighs and buttocks
- Increased bone density
- Better posture and reduced back and joint pain - with strong core muscles you develop better posture and have a greater chance to reduce back pain. I.FIT PRO can activate those ‘key’ stabilising muscles at your body’s core
- Increased natural collagen levels
- Improvement in muscle tone
- Increased balance and co-ordination
- Increase sensed of well being
- Cholesterol reduction
- Improvement in the function of the nervous system
All this can be achieved with 30-40 minutes usage per week
No special gym wear is needed. No need to get hot and bothered.
WHO USES I.FIT?
Active gym goers looking to increase their training regime. Mums with small children in prams or with their shopping bags who can never find time. Office workers who only have a short lunch break. People who do not like traditional workout and do not want to sweat.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The vibration oscillation motion of the I.FIT PRO machine makes the muscles contract and relax up to 50 times a second, giving the body a high speed workout. Whilst other machines use either vibration or oscillation, the I.FIT PRO has two motors – so uses both. As the I.FIT PRO plates move up and down, they also vibrate in a way specifically designed to stimulate and trigger the muscle walls. As this happens the body tries to stabilise itself by contracting the muscles, therefore working twice as hard – which gives you better results. Whole body vibration exercise actually works your muscles from the inside out. The vibrations move throughout the body, in an efficient, effective and safe way to stimulate the muscles. This causes them to contract and relax as they would under normal physical activity, only much faster. Vibration Oscillation training is suitable for anyone and everyone - the benefits are the same whether you are super fit or a beginner.